Google, you must have come across the internet giant while surfing on the net. In our day to day life we use Google, mostly the Google search to find our question’s answers. Sometimes I also use Google to know whether my internet working or not!! I think Google is most searched page over the Internet. It’s close to us because it has answers to most of our question.
Today, I thought to do something funny on Google & I found few tricks by which we can have fun. I think many of you must be knowing about the tricks but I would like to share few of the tricks which I have come across.
1) “do a barrel roll“ – If you have nothing better to do, type “do a barrel roll” into the Google search engine. You will come across that the webpage takes a spin. It was one of the trick which i used to do most when i came across it.
2) “tilt“ – If the first trick entertains you, then you will definitely enjoy this one too. Type “tilt” in the Google search box. You will see that the screen is slightly tilted.
3) “zerg rush” – This one is amazing. Search “zerg rush“, after the search completes within a second a lot “O’s” will fall from the top of the page & will start to eat up the search results. You need to kill those invaders and make score which is reflected on the upper right quarter. This is a reference to the video game StarCraft.
4) “Atari Breakout” – If you are getting bored this will definitely make your mood slightly better. Search “Atari Breakout” and then click on the images section and just wait for a second as Google prepare’s a game for you. It’s Breakout which we used to play in our old Gaming console’s.
5) “google gravity” – Type “Google Gravity” in the Google search engine. Then, open the first link with heading “Google Gravity -Mr. Doop” then see the whole page crumbles. Or type in “Google gravity” – and hit “I’m feeling lucky on the search page if your Instant predictions are not working.
So, I got these tricks which were easy & much more interesting. If you find more tricks then share with us in the comment section.
“There is so much more we can do on Google”